Project management includes the organized management of absolutely everything involved in a large (or small) project at your library. And that includes managing staff, keeping track of third-party vendors who are involved, and more. The best way to organize a project with many details is to do so using a project management software application. PM4Libraries is a streamlined project management application specifically tailored for libraries, enabling you to juggle multiple projects at the same time while staying ultra-organized.
Charts and Timelines
Custom dashboards by Library Department
Benefits of PM4Libraries
- Enables project managers and team members to create and manage multiple complex projects.
- Allows for the creation of projects, tasks, timelines, reports, and more.
- Enables the creation of custom dashboards and views for different users.
- Alerts project managers and team members when tasks are overdue or are soon to be coming due.
- Empowers managers to create robust reports and charts to help manage projects.
- Enables transparency within the project, keeping everyone on the same page.